TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE DOG GROOMING SERVICE AT PAWTIQUE
1. YOUR PET’S HEALTH AND WELFARE: You must be confident and confirm that your dog is fit and healthy and up-to-date with vaccination. Grooming of sick or elderly dogs is entirely at owner’s risk.We don`t take responsibility if your dog develops allergic reaction to shampoos, conditioners or any other grooming products. Please bring your own medicated shampoo if you are unsure.
2. STAFF’S SAFETY: We reserve the right to muzzle your dog if it represents danger to any other dog or person. Any dog shows aggression to people or other dogs will not be accepted for grooming. Please let us know beforehand if your dog has behavioral problems.
3. NOISE NUISANCE: Unfortunately we don`t accept very noisy dogs or constant barkers for grooming as we are based in residential area.
4. GROOMING ACCIDENTS: Please be aware that if the dog does not respond to the groomer and remains still during the grooming procedure accidents can happen such as nicks from clippers or toenail trimmers.
5. NEGLECTED & MATTED COATS: We don’t accept liability for any other effects following the treatment of a matted dog. This can include irritation, redness or nicks. Your written permission will be required to shave off a matted coat. If you request the mats to be combed out, the groomer will not do if it causes the dog undue stress or pain.
6. EAR PLUCKING: Removing the hair can irritate the delicate skin of ear canals and lead to ear problems. Plucking the hair from a dog`s ear canal leaves minute openings, tiny wounds in the skin where bacteria can settle more easily. We only pluck ears if it is requested by client.
7. FLEAS/TICKS: If your pet is found to have fleas we can treat him with a flea treatment bath for an extra £5. However we must decline any other types of service until your pet’s flea infection is treated.
8. ANAL GLANDS: Pawtique does not perform anal gland expression as part of any service offering. It’s our philosophy that this process should be only performed by licensed veterinary person, and only when medically necessary. We believe that anal gland expression should not be a recurring procedure applied to a healthy animal, as serious consequences can result.
9. TIME KEEPING: We work by appointment only. Please be punctual. If you are late more than 20 mins, your appointment will be rescheduled. Most grooms take 1-3 hours or more depending on the size and the temperament of the dog, and its coat condition. You will be advised or phoned what time to collect your pet. Pets must be collected within 30 mins after phone call/text message. If you need more time to get here please let us know. We offer a chargeable crèche service so if you are unable to collect your pooch after their treatment we can crèche them.Pets not picked up within 30 mins after the message or phone call will be subject to crèche fees.
10. CANCELLATION: We request 24 hours` notice if you need to cancel your pet appointment. We may charge an administration fee of up to 50% if cancellation is made without at least 24 hours` notice. No-shows and same day cancellations will be charged full priced deposit before booking their next appointment.
11. PAYMENTS: Payment will be made on collection of dog. We can accept payment by cash or card (Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, PayPal). Estimates are based on an average dog of the breed or type but owner must be remember that some dogs will require extensive extra work and that this will be charged for on hourly basis and owners must collect dogs at time stated.
12. GROOM FEEDBACK: If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your pet’s groom please let us know within 3 days (preferably before you leave). Reasonable requests to alter the trim will be dealt with immediately or changes noted for the next groom. Please don’t leave negative feedback anywhere without contacting us first.
13. PHOTOGRAPHS: Your dog may be photographed before, during and after its groom. Photographs may be used on our website, social media or other printed materials.